This workshop is designed for MOM registered crane operators to raise their safety competencies in the operation of cranes e.g. Crawler Crane, Dockside Tower Crane, Mobile Crane (Truck Mounted), Tower Crane (Luffing Jib) and Tower Crane (Saddle Jib).
• State the legal requirements in lifting operation
• Explain safety precautions in crane operation
• Describe pre-operational checks on cranes and lifting gears
• Comply with safe work procedures
• Interpret load/capacity chart for cranes
Assumed Skills and Knowledge:
6 Hours inclusive of 1 hour assessment
Learners who have successfully completed the course will be conferred a safety pass issued by Smatra Training Hub.
Workshop to Enhance the Safety of Crane Operation (WESCO)