Frequently asked questions

What am i suppose to do if i have lost my Safety Pass

Please refer to the item listed below: 1) Police report for lost of personal property 2) Fee of $35 in cash or cheque Once you have all item above please visit us at 75 Kaki Bukit Industrial Terrace, Singapore 416155 for card replacement

I am unable to do practical due to my personal injury

If you have any injury that unable you to perform any practical, you will need the following item: 1) Medical Report (Original) 2) Work Permit/NRIC Please take note that its best to send the document to us before attending the course.


© 2018 by Smatra Training Hub, All rights reserved.

Tel: 6863 3686   Email:

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon